This picture is taken just above the Laie Temple on Oahu, Hawaii. We had been to the Polynesian Cultural Center and it was SOO hot so we hopped on a bus and came over to the temple. It is SOOO gorgeous. In 2006, Sean, Brooklyn, and I, my mom, my sister, my cousin Janalee, and our friend Karen went to Hawaii. My cousin Jessica was getting married in Maui and we decided that it would be great if we could go and support her. We spent some time on Oahu and then flew over to Maui. It was the best of both worlds because we had Brooklyn with us and we also had people there to help us with her. If you ever get the chance to go to Hawaii- DO IT!! It is so gorgeous. We had a blast on Oahu and saw the touristy places- the PPC, Pearl Harbor, we stayed in an AWESOME house on the North Shore, Waikiki, lots and lots of snorkeling, and saw the most breathtaking sunsets. Maui was more laid back and more restful for us- not as much running around. I have never in my life seen as much beauty as I did on our drive of the Road to Hana, more snorkeling, we went on a snorkeling cruise, and I went Parasailing with Nat. Geez- writing this post makes me want to be there right now.
Our little family in front of the Temple- isn't it something? I crave to go back to Hawaii it was such a fun time. (This was a fun thing to do- if you don't know what to do for your next blog post- pick a random picture.)
8 comments:
ummm....Do I even need to say anything?
Man, now you've got me craving Hawaii too! Very cute pic's.
geez, I want to go to Hawaii today too. Have you seen what it looks like outside? YUCK! Those pictures are GORGEOUS!
We really want to go to Hawaii someday. We are the only ones who haven't been, but we can't afford it. And the new baby doesn't fit into that plan very well. Oh well, someday...
That is my DREAM vacation! Hopefully some day that dream will come true! Looks beautiful...how fun!!!
How fun! I am sitting here watching it SNOW...Hawaii sounds GOOD :)
I still feel bad that I wasn't able to go on that trip. I know you all had such a good time. Someday I'll make it to Hawaii.
I. Love. Hawaii.
Post a Comment