Friday, September 4, 2009

THANK YOU!!


I decided that I wanted to do a post thanking Soldier's and their families. I have a friend who is over in Germany right now and her husband is a Soldier. Thank you Heather and Andrew. I have an uncle who has been to the Middle East more than once with the National Guard- Thank you Kevin and Claudia. We have a good friend who was just deployed to the Middle East leaving home 2 adorable kids and his wife who is pregnant and will most likely have the baby without him here. Thank you Steve and Tae. As I have watched TaeLyn I am amazed at how well she is handling Steve being deployed- they are such great examples to me. I have said that I could never be a soldier, but I am so glad that there are people out there who are brave enough to risk their lives in protecting us and the freedoms that we enjoy. So I would like to give a big THANK YOU to the soldiers and their supportive families!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

This was really nice. We are so blessed to have people willing to sacrifice and women tough enough to let their husbands fight for us. I'm just really glad I'm not one of them.

Rachel said...

ditto

Kami Anderson said...

We are so fortunate that there are people who are willing to sacrifice so much for our freedom.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I know, it's heartbreaking, but I am soooo glad that there are brave people out there willing to risk their lives for out freedoms, they are amazing people and families for sure!

kimbereggl said...

you could not have said it better...I'm not brave enough to do what those people do either.