Sunday, September 21, 2008
9 Months!
I cannot believe that my Gracie is 9 Months old. Can someone please slow down time? She is such a sweet baby. Her smile with her dimples and her laugh melt my heart. She is a BIG mama's girl. She will let someone else hold her for a minute and then she gets miserable and needs me. As soon as she is in my arms she will look at whoever was holding her and give them a BIG smile. It does make me feel good to me so loved. She is crawling ALL over the place and pulls herself up. She is barely starting to be able to walk when she is pulled up. She got her first tooth last week. She is on quite a schedule that I didn't put her on- she did it herself and I must say it is SUPER nice. She loves to sit in her highchair and eat her Cheerio's. She loves all food and has to try what we are eating. She loves her sister! She thinks everything Brooklyn does is hilarious. Even when Brooklyn is holding her by the neck walking her around. She is my sweetheart and I love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Wow, 9 months old already?? Where does time go? Gracie really is such a sweetheart. I love her little dimples and sweet smile.
She is so cute! I can't believe how fast it goes by. Love you lots!
She is such a sweetie....I can't get enough of her chubby cheeks! It was so much fun to see you guys last night!!!!
We love our Gracie! Every time you post something on here saying how old she is it reminds us both of how long we've been married. It's a great reminder. We sure love our Gracie!
You forgot to mention that I am the only other person (besides Sean) that Gracie likes. Must be cause I look like her mama. I love our little Gracer!
I agree...wish we could stick them in a time warp..but then you'd miss out on all the fun yet to come..so bittersweet.
She is so dang cute! Do you just kiss her cheeks all the time. Luv it! I wish I knew father time so I could hook you up with a pause button. Take care!
I wish I knew how to keep them small! She is a cutie just like her sister!
Love that picture! Annie also thinks Cole is hilarious no matter what he does. I can make all kinds of ridiculous faces or sounds and I get nothing, but as soon as Cole says one word, she is cracking up.
How time flys! I guess this means there may be another little Maynard someday... maybe a little boy.
Love those dimples! Cute fall blog. See you this week! Yeah - I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever.
Hello SPARKY JUNIOR (girl of course) she is adorable.......naturally :)
She is TOO cute!! I can't believe she is 9 months. Don't you wish pregnancy went that fast?!? She is a keeper :)
Post a Comment