For anyone who does not know- Brooklyn is OBSESSED with High School Musical. She is in love with Troy she tells people all the time how Troy is her husband, when people ask her name she tells them it is Gabriella, and when I was pregnant- when people would ask her what we were going to name the baby she would tell them Sharpay. The local theater company did the show and our good friend Maggie was in it. Of course- we needed to take Brooklyn. Maggie had told me to bring the camera and after the show Brooklyn could meet Troy and get her picture taken with him. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her this, she was thrilled!! She got this sassy little smile and told me that Troy was going to hold her and that she was going to give him a kiss. (I am in BIG trouble with this boy crazy girl.) It was a way cute production- they did a SUPER job! Brooklyn was dancing at our seats and in the aisles- she loved it. After the show we made our way through all the crowd until we found "Troy" and Brooklyn dove right into his arms. He was way cute about it and a good sport. She was thrilled to get her picture with Troy and Gabriella, our cute friend Maggie, and Sharpay. We had such a fun girls outing.
On a side note, this past Firday, I discovered Gracie had her first tooth. She is such a sweet and happy baby and through the first tooth continued to be her happy self- I am crossing my fingers that they will all go this smoothly!

Brooklyn diving to Troy

Gabriella, Brooklyn, and Troy
Our cute friend Maggie
Brooklyn and Sharpay
10 comments:
Those pictures are so dang cute! They did such a good job. The show was super cute and Brooklyn was so fun to watch.
So cute! Is the show still going on?? We're coming down this weekend and I would LOVE to see it. I'm glad Brooklyn got to meet "troy". She is such a beautiful little girl!
Young love! That is so cute!
Danny (Troy) thought it was the funniest thing that she dove into his arms! He was laughing the rest of the night! I'm so glad you guys got to come to the show and I'm so glad Brooklyn had a great time, really I only did this for her hahah :) Cute pictures of her and Danny too!
You are in some serious trouble with her Em! It is nice to have connections. Sounds like Brooklyn had tons of fun!
This is so cute! I want a daughter just like Brooklyn! She totally cracks me up! Boy crazy already!!!!
That sounds like so much fun. Kason loves High School Musical too. Where was the show at?
that is so dang cute! it looks like she has a pretty tight grip on Troy! She loves him! So cute!
It was as much fun to watch her as it was the musical. She had such a great time. I'm glad we all got to go.
I had forgotten all about her wanting to name Gracie "Sharpay." That is so funny! That show was so cute--I wish we would have gone again. Brooklyn was so hilarious with Troy. That girl...
Post a Comment