In the midst of all our fun December/Christmas activities, we have Gracie's Birthday on the 20th. I have been adamant since I found out we would be having a December birthday in our home that we make sure and give her the time and celebration that is given for any other month birthday. I can see how we could totally space it and it just get lost in the mix of Christmas and I want Gracie to know that her birthday is very important to me. (Enough of my soapbox.) :) Gracie was beyond excited when she woke up and saw that our Elf Jingles had brought her some balloons for her birthday. She had preschool and wanted to take cupcakes for her class. She couldn't wait to open her presents so she opened her gifts from us before we headed out the door- hence her coat on in the pictures. We asked her what she wanted to do for her special day- she really wanted to go to the Fun Park, but wanted her aunt Chels to be there for it (Chels was coming in on the 22nd.) She loves Fredrico's so we met there for dinner. Brooklyn was to be performing at half-time at the USU basketball game but decided she didn't want to at the last minute- so we took Gracie to the Fun Park and let her play for a little bit. It was such a fun day and I cannot believe that my little Gracie is 5!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment