We are avid Aggie fans in this house and have been since I was born. We have had such a fun football season this year. We were thrilled when they announced that the Ags would be playing in "The Famous Idaho Potato Bowl" in Boise. We were able to go and had so much fun!! Even more fun because the Ags WON!!! Sean took Brooklyn down on the field after and she was thrilled to get a picture with Big Blue. Nat has some friends whose son also plays so Nat went down to meet them and talk to them on the field. It was exciting when Chuckie (the quarterback) came back on the field and Brooklyn was able to get a picture with him. Nat said he was so cute with all the little kids and didn't act annoyed for getting bugged- I like that. Brooklyn also got to get a picture with Forrest (the friend of Nat's). My mom was such a saint and stayed back at the hotel with Gracie and Ella so Sean, Brooklyn and I could go- thanks mom! The gals were so excited when they woke up then next morning to see that Jingles the Elf and had followed us to Boise! Too bad I woke up with the worst migraine of my life!! I was running into the bathroom every 10 minutes and in so much pain. I didn't know how I was going to make it home- there is no way I could have made the 5 hour drive home with the nausea I was having- Sean and my dad gave me a blessing and the nausea faded. Luckily my dad also had something for his back I was able to take for the pain and slept pretty much the whole way home. So glad for the Priesthood!! Our hearts were broken the next day when we heard that Gary Anderson would be leaving the Ags (he has said so many times that he wasn't going anywhere and Logan is where is home is- all that kind of stuff. I am excited for him and hope he has success in Wisconsin.) Thanks for the great season Ags! I might also mention that the day before we left was the 14th- it just so happens that that is Sean and I's Anniversary- we celebrated 11 years this year!
Gracie had her Preschool Christmas Program they sang a few cute little songs. (She is on the far right.)



1 comment:
Ahhh...so many fun memories. Let's rewind and do it all again. :) That's funny Ella never saw Santa. I wonder if she would have been a fan...probably not.
Post a Comment