We had a very low key Christmas Eve- we were to be going to my cousin's in Hooper, but Sean was sick and a nasty snow storm has settled over Smithfield. We thought everywhere would be nasty- my cousin drove from Nibley to Preston and she said it was a little snowy and the roads were driveable until you got into Smithfield and it was just plain nasty. So we got us a couple 20 piece nugget meals from McDonald's, watched a movie, opened Christmas jammies, got Santa and the Reindeer their treats, and the gals were in bed and asleep by 8:30. I sure wish I would've taken a picture of it! Sean, Brooklyn, and Gracie had gone sledding earlier in the day with our good friends Nick and Monica and didn't last too long. It was quite different for me to be home on Christmas Eve- I don't think I have ever done that my whole life. But it was fun to be together as our little family!
1 comment:
I love how they didn't leave Mrs. Clause out of the treats! Such cute girls and I love their jammies.
Post a Comment