I am not sure who had more fun- Brett pulling the kiddos or them riding. Gracie wasn't so sure about it and didn't know if she wanted to try it. But, she did and loved it! I was proud of her for trying! The highlight was Brett taking Brooklyn for her last ride. He took off as fast as he could. Snow was flying up in her face and couldn't get them to stop. Finally she fell off- that made both of the gals going in the house bawling.
Gotta love the snowball fight that ended up with Gracie crying!
This is an inside joke, but Brett kept changing up his hat and I would take a picture of it every time. Sean started making fun of me for doing it. So every time Brett would move Sean would say I should take a picture. And gotta love the photo bomb of Brett behind my dad.
It was SO SO cold! Our attempt at trying to get a picture. Sean was fighting a cold and kept his face covered as much as possible!
Classic picture of the trip. The kiddos had been dragged from activity to activity and were so tired. Brooklyn wanted to ride in the stroller and was mad that I wouldn't let her. So she wanted in the picture, but her face shows exactly how she felt about it.
Enjoying the Fun Park












1 comment:
We sure did have FUN FUN FUN! Miss you guys and can't believe it has to be a whole other year before we get to see ya'll again. miss my gals!
Post a Comment