Sometimes (and by sometimes I mean everytime) I wonder why we try to get a cousin picture!
Monday, October 1, 2012
Brigham City Temple pt.2
We had the chance of going to the Brigham City Temple Open House with my family- Sean and Ella were able to make it this time- it was really special to be in the Temple with my little family! One of the highlights for the kiddos was getting to ride the bus up to the Temple- they loved it! It was the last day of the open house so it was SUPER busy- the line was so long!! By the time we got in they kids loved it, but were ready to be done once they saw the fountain outside. A cool little side note- the 1st Counselor in our Bishopric is an artist- an awesome artist. He works for the church and him and another artist did all the artwork/murals in the Baptistry. It was cool to look at one of the murals and see Gracie's little friend Branson in the picture. I didn't notice it, but our Bishop and his daughter were also models for the mural. What a neat experience!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVED the pictures of the kiddos and your cute little family. It's a very cute picture. I loved that the Brigham City temple dedication was mentioned several times in conference this week. So special.
Your girls are DARLING!
Post a Comment