The Pumpkin Walk was held over UEA this year- and it was great weather! We had decided that we would take the kids on Monday- it was not good weather. As we left my house and headed over it was pouring and not just a little pouring, a lot pouring. Nat and I decided that we would decide what to do once we got there. By the time we got there, the rain had stopped. We got a few pictures in the cut-outs- attempted a cousin picture in front of the Pumpkin Walk sign- EPIC fail- and started walking around. We had seen about 3 or 4 of the displays when a huge wind started. We looked up to see pieces of plywood from the displays flying end over end through the air. At that point, we decided our children's safety was probably a little more important and booked it the rest of the way. I would've like to have looked closer at the displays- these people are so talented and put so much work into. Despite the rain, we had fun and were glad that we were able to work it in!



I am not going to lie, but I enjoy me some Bachelor so I thought this display was pretty funny!! (After Emily Maynard and Jef with 1 F not working out, I think I am officially done watching it.)
You can see the pieces of the display laying on the ground- these are what were flying through the air
1 comment:
I'm glad we went on Sunday instead. It was perfect weather and not crowded! I was really worried about the weather on Monday too.
Post a Comment