Friday, September 28, 2012

LOTOJA and Yellowstone

My Brother Brian participated in his 9th LOTOJA this year!!! I can't imagine riding my bike from Logan to Jackson! We look forward to this every year and love to go and cheer him on. The gals were especially excited. We left on Saturday morning and went to different spots and waited for him to come by and cheer for him. Gracie had made him a cute little sign and was so excited to hold it up. This year there was a smaller crowd of family to support him- my dad and Sher were his support and me and the gals, my mom, and Sean even joined us this year. Brian always says every year is his worst year, but I am so proud of him that he has done it 9 times! We decided to stay an extra day and come home on Monday, so on Sunday we drove into Yellowstone. We love Yellowstone and Gracie really wanted to see Old Faithful so we did that.







This is Brian and his really good friend Landon, my mom could not get over the fact that they were riding up the canyon carrying on a conversation!



The night before, we had cheered our hearts out for the Aggies on their win over Utah- so the gals still had their tattoos on their faces.
















I never am ceased to amazed over the Tetons and how majestic they are!


The gals were excited to have a picture with Tetons and buffalo in it.





These gals sure adore their grandparents and we are so blessed to have them!


As with the Tetons, Old Faithful never fails to disappoint!




1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love all of these pictures, but Gracie's sign is my favorite. :) I'm so sad we missed this trip. Next year!!!