Saturday, November 5, 2011

HaLLoWeEn!!

 We had such a great Halloween this year! The gals picked their costumes- Brooklyn wanted to be a cheerleader and I talked her into being a Utah State cheerleader. My sis-in-law Chelsea saw the cutest bee and cupcake costumes you have ever seen so that is what Gracie and Ella were. I especially loved this year that the gals were able to wear their costumes more than once! Gracie started the week off by having a fun Halloween party and trunk-or-treat at her preschool. We attended our Ward Halloween Carnival on Wednesday night (I am the 2nd counselor in our ward Relief Society Presidency and so my committee and I were in charge of the whole thing. It was a big success and lots of fun. I was so sick this week with a sinus infection, but still managed to have lots of fun!) One of our neighbors had a little Halloween party on Thursday night that we went to- I slacked and didn't get any pictures. On Saturday, at the Newton Library they had Witches Storytime that we went to- my sister was in charge of this activity and it was lots of fun- she even managed to get my mom to dress up as a witch for the occasion! We then went to the Maynard's and carved/painted pumpkins. And then Monday was the big night of trick-or-treating! We hit a few houses in our neighborhood and then went to Paula's for the annual Halloween chilli and cinnamon twists- to die for! It was such a fun week!


Ward Halloween Carnival



Witches Storytime- this may be the one and only time the kiddos see grandma dressed up! :)

Carving pumpkins



Halloween Cuties!

 Our Lil' Cupcake


Go Aggies!!
  
Our sweet little bee- she is so literal- someone asked her if she was going to sting them and she informed them that it was just a costume and that she wasn't a real bee!


Love these gals!!


The annual witches brew with Jan

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What darling costumes! I think it is probably best to do the pumpkins in your underwear ;) good thinking, I think we will do that next year!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Adorable costumes! They all look fabulous. And I'm glad that Sean had a change of heart with the cupcake outfit.

Carley said...

SO cute and fun!!! LOVE your mom's costume....I don't think we could EVER make my mom dress up, so job well done:)

Kami Anderson said...

The girls looked so cute. You got some great pictures. Love the ones of them in the leaves.