The gals had their Primary Program on the 16th. They decided they wanted to have the Taylor Swift hairdo (3 barrel) and looked darling! They both worked hard and had their parts memorized and did a great job. Days like that are such proud mommy moments! The gals and I joined the girls for a weekend of fun in Park City over UEA. We had a blast! We also made are yearly trip to the Pumpkin Walk- the gals loved it!
"Jesus has taught me to love everyone."
"The Temple is the place, I am going there someday"
The kiddos had a blast in the hot tub and my cousin Jan was such a good sport to get in with them!
Meanwhile inside- Gracie was so exhausted she fell asleep right on Karen.
4 comments:
I haven't been to the pumpkin walk in years!
I LOVE your family pics. The colors are so cute.
Can I get a copy of your tangled picture and the girls with the witch? Mine didn't turn out very well.
Love the picture of the men-folk pushing the strollers - they look thrilled! :) Wish we could have joined you.
So much fun! I just love the fall! The gals look so cute, but so grown up, with their "Taylor Swift" hair.
Post a Comment