Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Family Pictures

 Before our friend Dani moved in July we had her take our family pictures. She did such a great job and we love them all. She was so good to work with and it was the least stressful family pictures we have had by far! Thanks Dani we love them! (Gracie decided the day of the pictures to try a new smile- and I love how a couple of the pictures show how Brooklyn was missing 4 teeth.)








 


9 comments:

Rachel said...

seriously ella's blue eyes are to die for. I loved them all!!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Love the pictures! They are great. The gals kill me with their smiles and their little attitudes. LOVE them! can't wait for a Christmas card... :)

Clayton and Heidi said...

Very cute!

The Maynards said...

They look awesome!!

Carley said...

SUPER cute! I really need to get our family pictures taken and I hope I can find someone decent out here before the end of the year!!!

Nicole said...

I love them all... What a beautiful family!!! I hope that we get to see you this year for Christmas Eve.

Natalie said...

I will never get sick of seeing these pictures. SO CUTE!!!

Kylene said...

So, so cute! I love them. Your hair is super cute too. Your girls are darling.

Annie said...

Love these! Way cute family. :)