Monday, December 12, 2011

Ella 6/7 Months Old

Well Ella is now 7 months old! I cannot believe how fast these 7 months have gone by. Once the baby is born, it seems like time just flies! I hate how fast it is going and how big my girls are getting. It is hard to imagine our family before Ella. She is such a good baby- we really are blessed with her! She has a very friendly, happy disposition. She is very charming and captivating. She will look at you and smile until she has your eye contact and attention. I have people coming up to me all the time saying what a friendly little baby she is- and she really is. She was sleeping like a champ, but has regressed and is back to waking up multiple times a night. This is about doing me in- I feel like I am always tired. We are to the point that we are going to have to make her cry it out and I just HATE doing it. But, we learned with Brooklyn and Gracie that one or two bad nights of them having to cry it out is worth it when they start to sleep much better! She LOVES Rice cereal. She tried baby food for the first time and loved the sweet potatoes I gave her but has since decided that she has no use for it and acts as if it is the most disgusting thing she has ever tasted- even the fruit. She is rolling all over the place- she can navigate a room by rolling and is starting to get up on her hands and knees- I don't think it will be long before she is crawling. She loves her sisters and loves everything and anything they do. Her little giggle and smile absolutely melt my heart. She loves her Saucer and spends a lot of time in there playing and watching what is going on. Everything goes into her mouth- I mean everything!! She didn't lose any of her hair and it has just kept growing- I had all these cute little headbands that she wasn't able to wear because they would come out the second she moved her head. So at about 5 months she got her first little piggy. At 6 months old, she weighed 17.12 lbs putting her in the 67% and is 25.75 inches putting her in the 43%. We love you so much Ella and feel so very blessed to be your parents and to have you in our family!


First piggy

First baby food- sweet potatoes




This picture is so her- everything in her mouth

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I know i have said it before, but those eyes of hers are going to get her in trouble :) Watch out!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Love our baby Ella! Can't wait to squeeze her!

Natalie said...

Oh she is just so sweet! You forget to mention how she especially lights up for her favorite aunt! :)

Chantel said...

How do they get so big so fast? She is so sweet and the hair is KILLING me!! Morgan STILL doesn't have that amount of hair!

Brent said...

It's amazing how much your kids all look alike! They're all so cute. Pam and I can't wait to see you all in a few days!

Carley said...

ADORABLE!!!

kimbereggl said...

She is so adorable! I absolutely love her pretty dark hair.