4 Months have come and gone and Miss Ella Sue is growing up too fast on me!! At her 4 months visit, she weighed in at 14.56 lbs putting her in the 62% and is 25.25 inches 77%. Ella is such a good baby! She loves to smile and has the cutest little smile- you know that when you talk and look at Ella you are guaranteed a smile. She also has the cutest little laugh. She loves her sisters and loves to watch them. She loves her little toys and goes between her swing, excersaucer, and bouncer. She is a drooling machine right now- most days we go through a couple outfits because of her drooling. She hasn't lost any of her hair, in fact it just keeps growing. I have all these cute little headbands that I would love to put in her hair, but she has so much hair that they don't stay in- so most days she is sporting a nice scare hair look. She is such a blessing into our family and brings so much happiness to us!
6 comments:
I can't believe she is months old already, honestly!! Amd, I can't believe how much all your girls look alike, so cute!! GNO soon?
She has the cutest little smile and is always so alert. She really is a good baby and so sweet! We lpve Baby Ella!
I love her eyes. They are gorgeous. Time sure does fly
What a sweet baby!!
She's such a cutie! I love her little smile.
I miss her! I just want to cuddle her and when I get to hold her she won't want to sit still any more!
Post a Comment