Aggies all the way! A couple weeks ago, Sean and I took the gals to the home opener football game and we had a blast! The Ags played Weber State and although the first half was close, the second half was a blow out for the Ags! It was the LOTOJA so my dad wasn't there (we missed him), but Nat and Greg brought their kiddos too. We are so excited for the upcoming season!
3 comments:
Ella is looking so much older. I can't believe how much she has changed. Remember in third grade how we had a fight over the BYU/USU game. Kace is now that age and I don't see him doing that....then again maybe we were in fourth. HAHA
Such a cute family! I wished we lived closer so that our girls could be friends.
I never thought your girls looked much like Sean, but they definitely are his little girls looking at these pics. I just love football...
Post a Comment