Sunday, September 11, 2011

Preschool

I don't know why my computer is underlining and I can't get it to turn off.

Miss Gracie had a big week this week- she started her first year of preschool. She has been so excited all summer for preschool to start and asked weekly if it was time. She is going to Little Star Preschool in Hyrum. This is the preschool Brooklyn went to and we loved Teacher Paskett! We went packpack (backpack) shopping and Gracie was thrilled to get a Dora packpack. Gracie is a very tenderhearted little thing and I was a little nervous of how she would handle me dropping her off and leaving her. But she did just fine and loved it. I really can't believe that my little Gracie is going to preschool- I may have had a tear when I left her. And her day wouldn't have be complete without celebrating with a trip to McDon's- as she calls it. It was also Garrett's first day so we met Nat and her kiddos and Grandma and had a great celebration!














4 comments:

Rachel said...

What cute kiddos with their backpacks almost as big as they are!

I hope you get lots done during preschool time!

Chantel said...

SO cute!

Carley said...

ADORABLE! They grow up SO fast...I can't believe it!!!

Melissa Hernandez said...

ha ha we have the dora backpacks too..ya have to love it!!! I can't believe she is in preschool already...so cute!