Friday, July 15, 2011

Ella- 6 Week Photos

I can't believe that 2 weeks have come and gone since I got Ella's 6 week pictures taken. We have a good friend, Dani, that took the pictures for us. Ella was being a little stinker, but Dani was so patient. Thanks Dani we love them! (here are a few of my favs)















Next up- the 4th at Bear Lake, The Relay, and the gals swim lessons.

7 comments:

The Maynards said...

They turned out really good!! So adorable.

Katie Griffiths said...

Very sweet...what a cutie.

Chantel said...

OH MY!!! What a SWEET baby!! The pictures are very cute :)

Kami Anderson said...

They are absolutely precious. She is such a sweetheart.

Rachel said...

Seriously SO CUTE!

Natalie said...

How have I not seen these yet? They are so precious. I'm so glad we have cute pictures of Ella in Abby's blessing dress because I certainly don't have any good ones of Abby. :)

Melissa Hernandez said...

soooo precious, what a doll~