*In the true spirit of the title of this post- I have been catching up on my blog and there are 7 new posts below this one.*
The past 6 1/2 weeks of my life have been chaotic! Good but chaotic! I feel like I can't keep on top of anything. I heard two different things about having 3 kids. First- some people said that 3 was the one that about put them under because you only have 2 hands. Second- that 3 isn't that big of a deal really not harder than 2. So far in our home the adjustment to having 3 has been easier for me than it was going from 1 to 2. I think it was harder when we had Gracie because it was hard to see how the whole thing was affecting Brooklyn. With Ella, Brooklyn and Gracie have each other. There have for sure been some behavior problems and issues but not too bad. I am tired. I don't remember being this tired with Brooklyn and Gracie- I guess I was able to rest a little more. Plus Sean did remind me that I am older too. :) It is also hard for me feeling like I am constantly putting Brooklyn and Gracie off. Somedays I feel like all I say to them is "just a minute" "in a minute- I need to feed Ella" "not right now" you get the point. But with the hard things there are the precious things- like seeing the way Brooklyn and Gracie love Ella, seeing the joy that a new baby brings to anyone around, the night feedings when it is just her and I, the smell of a new baby, the spirit that surrounds Ella, the way when I am burping her she will lift her head off my shoulder and look right into my eyes, Sean and Ella cuddling on the couch, seeing the first smile, and the way that you don't think your heart has anymore room to love and it grows and you love this new little person with your whole being. So so sum it up, life with 3 is chaotic but GREAT and I feel so blessed to be the mother of these 3 beautiful girls!!!
6 comments:
She's such a cutie. I'm glad you are all enjoying her.
They are all so beautiful. I'm getting a bit nervous for 3...
your girls are darling. congrats on the new addition! i'm sure three is an adjustment and i bet you are mastering it!
I can't believe how much your girls look a like. So cute! I love all the sweet pictures! I am playing blog catch up and I saw that Seans grandma passed away, so sorry to hear of your family's loss! We need to get together soon and play, you should bring your girls over to my house and play!!
Ella is SO CUTE! I can't wait to see her. I have been sick for the past two weeks and can't get over this stinking hagging cough. I will make it over soon. I promise.....I will probably have a pizza too. :)
Post a Comment