A couple weeks ago, we got a call from Sean's mom telling us that his grandma had had a stroke. She passed away a few days later. Yesterday was her funeral. It was a really nice day and a funeral. Sean talked and did a fabulous job- she would have been very proud of him. Grandma Maynard was living at Legacy House (assisted living) when I had Ella- Sean's mom wheeled grandma over to come and see her. She loved Ella and anyone else in the room had a hard time holding her because grandma wanted to the whole time. :) As she was holding her she would give the cutest giggle and say, "she is just so cute!" I hope that I never forget that cute little giggle and how taken she was with Ella. She also loved Brooklyn and Gracie and loved them to sing to her when we would visit. She is will deeply missed and is loved a lot!

I love these 2 pictures- the last 2 that I took of her with my girls

This picture was taken on her birthday this year at Legacy House

Maggie, Emma, Celina, Brooklyn, Grandma, Gracie, Ali, Jonah

I also love this picture of Sean and the gals with grandma last Halloween

Aaron, Audrey, Ali, Gracie, Maggie, Celina, Emma, Lexi, Ryan, Jonah, Lauren, Brooklyn, Ella, and Becca
Sean's sister Evelyn moved to North Carolina 2 years ago and hasn't been home since. We have had so much fun spending time with her and her kids. They are missed a lot!! After the funeral we attempted to get a picture with all of them. Good luck to us trying to get 14 kids holding still and looking at a camera- smiling!

This picture is classic- not one of them is looking at the camera
1 comment:
I think you got a better one than I did. They are at least looking in the general direction of the camera.
Becca kept twisting and Jonah had his hands over his face in most of the pictures I took.
Post a Comment