Thursday, April 7, 2011

Brooklyn's Program

Brooklyn had her school program last week. Her and 2 other kids had speaking parts right at the start to introduce the theme. She had 3 different parts and worked hard to memorize them. She nailed it and did a great job. We were so proud of her!





She was excited to get all dressed up for the program



And these 2 cuties loved climbing up and down the bleachers

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that she always loves to get dressed up. I wish I could get my boys out of their sweats and bball shorts :)
I'll bet your girls LOVE their cousins!

Natalie said...

Her program was so cute and she did such a great job. I've had to tell Garrett the story of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears about 50 times since we saw it. :)

Chantel said...

They are all SO CUTE!!