And this little cutie (or stinker) has gone from being the best sleeper to not wanting to sleep at all! I guess it is getting me used to getting woken up multiple times a night. I don't know if she senses the changes coming or what. With that smile and those dimples how can I not melt when she smiles at me?
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
The Gals
Last Wednesday, my mom was on her lunch and called me and said that they had called her from the school and that Brooklyn had fallen on the playground and hit her face. Gracie had been running a fever all week and her I were just hanging out so I told my mom to check things out when she got back to school. When she got back she called me and said she was bringing Brooklyn home. So at that point I knew it probably wasn't good. At recess Brooklyn and some others were chasing a boy when one of the 4th grade girls ran smack into Brooklyn. She fell down and her face bounced off the blacktop. She was pretty banged up, but was fine. She healed better than I thought she would and has just a little bruising left around her eye.

And this little cutie (or stinker) has gone from being the best sleeper to not wanting to sleep at all! I guess it is getting me used to getting woken up multiple times a night. I don't know if she senses the changes coming or what. With that smile and those dimples how can I not melt when she smiles at me?
And this little cutie (or stinker) has gone from being the best sleeper to not wanting to sleep at all! I guess it is getting me used to getting woken up multiple times a night. I don't know if she senses the changes coming or what. With that smile and those dimples how can I not melt when she smiles at me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Brooklyn looks so sad. I am sure she will heal quickly. I kindof want to hear what she said happened, I am SURE she had a great story. :)
PS We need a pregnancy update!
But did she catch the kid? That's the important part, right? I'm glad your mom was there to take care of her.
That had to hurt. I'm sure glad she is healing fast. Gracie is such a cutie pie. It's definitely impossible to get mad at that cute little face.
Oh Brooklyn...chasing the same boy as a 4th grader. That girl! Gracie's little skirt is darling and I love those dimples!!! :)
Ok, so my first comment has disapeared into cyber space...your girls are darling! Looks like I have a lot to look forward to with two girls! I guess it isn't just boys that get the cuts and scrapes!
Post a Comment