Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!!

We had a fantastic Easter this year! We started our Easter festivities on Monday when we dyed Easter eggs. Wednesday we had an egg hunt- the gals LOVED this! Sean was flying out on Thursday to go to his brother Brent's wedding near Nauvoo. So we got a hold of the Easter Bunny and he came on Wednesday night so when the gals woke up on Thursday he had hidden their baskets. They were both excited to get a pillow pet and some bubbles. The gals and I went and stayed at my parents house for the weekend. They were thrilled to dye eggs again with grandma on Friday. They waited patiently on Saturday night for Pops to get home to have an egg hunt and get their present from grams and pops. On Saturday they got all dolled up in the their Easter dresses and looked so cute! (We were glad to get Sean home on Sunday. He was flying out of St. Louis and a tornado had ripped through the airport. We weren't sure when he would be able to fly out. But was able to come on Sunday just later than he had wanted.)



I love how hard they are both concentrating on their egg









Egg hunt between the rain storms











The gals coming in looking for their baskets. (Brooklyn does have shorts on they are just really short.)













Egg hunt at grandma and pops'











I have had a few people ask for a pregnancy update- I don't like to take pictures of myself pregnant, but here are a few. I went to the doctor today and she is measuring big. Gracie was 8 lbs. 10 oz. so we will see how big she is. I have 31/2 weeks left, but most likely will be induced a week early.






4 comments:

Rachel said...

I don't know why you don't like pics when you are pregnant. You are a cute pregnant person.
I love Brooklyn's picture in her dress and her pose. I don't know why but I always look forward to hearing what she does next. Comical just like HER mother!

mindy said...

Cute gals! My kids all have a pillow pet and think it is the best ~ good idea! I think you look absolutely beautiful pregnant! Cute little belly. Good luck in the next few weeks getting ready for a new arrival.

Katie Griffiths said...

I wish my kids would pose for the camera. Sounds like it was a fun holiday. Can't wait to see pics of the new little Maynard beauty!

Allreds said...

you look great Emily, can't wait to see you little girl