Yesterday was Miss Brooklyn's 7th Birthday!! I can't believe our little girl is 7. CRAZY!! For her party she was back and forth between Chuck-E-Cheese and The Fun Park and opted for The Fun Park- we were all glad to stay in the Valley. Chels had told her she would rollerskate with her and was so excited. She started the morning off by opening her presents from us. Grandma and Karen checked her out during lunch and took her to Burger King and she was thrilled. After school, we picked up Sean and went to The Fun Park. (So the funny thing about this is that Brooklyn had decided that she wanted a surprise party and told my mom that everyone could be there waiting and when she walked in they would yell "SURPRISE" even though she would know that they were all there.) So we decided that we would give her a real surprise. The family that came to The Fun Park left early and headed to Fredrico's and the rest were there waiting. We walked in the back room and everyone yelled "SURPRISE!" It was classic- she was so surprised and loved every second of it and loved her pink cake! It was such a great day for her and we are so blessed to have such great family that love and support us and our little gals. I don't know what we would do without our little Missy! She brings so much joy and happiness into our home and we love her so much!
4 comments:
It was such a fun birthday! I love that we pulled off a real surprise for her. The picture of her discovering the surprise is classic. What a cutie pie!
I love the look on her face! Classic!
It looks like you had a GREAT time. I am SO sad that our girls are SEVEN!?!?! Where did that time go? Happy Birthday!
It was in this world, with a child ... I thought of my niece, she's so beautiful .... Seeing them grow big, beautiful world it becomes!
Thank you for this article is good, I like ...
Post a Comment