Friday, May 6, 2011

All About Brooklyn- Age 7



My sister-in-law had this on her blog and I thought it was a cute idea and so I can remember some things about Brooklyn when she was 7 years old. These are the answers word for word out of her mouth.

  • Favorite Song: "Love is Spoken Here" "Back to December" "Mean"
  • Favorite Singer: Taylor Swift & Jonas Brothers
  • Favorite Color: Pink & Black
  • Favorite Show: Jonas L.A. & Good Luck Charlie
  • Favorite Movie: Tangled
  • Favorite Book: Magic Tree House & Fancy Nancy
  • Favorite Toy: DS
  • Favorite Animal: Horses, dogs, cats- I do not like mice or rats
  • Favorite Person: NAT, Gracie, Mommy, Daddy, Family, & Friends
  • Favorite Game: Ballet Star for DS & Playing with sister
  • Favorite Place to go: Chuck-E-Cheese
  • Favorite Activities: Roller skating, jump roping, playing with sister
  • Things that Make You Sad: When Gracie gets hurt
  • Best Friends: Sammy, Kenzie, Brittany, Gracie, Lexi, Scottlyn, Alex
  • Favorite Food: Mac-N-Cheese, Candy, Ice Cream
  • Favorite Treat: DC-Diet Coke & Candy
  • Favorite Trip: Disneyland & Sea World
  • Things You don't Like to do: Play with mean friends

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a dang cute idea! I may steal it :)

kimbereggl said...

How sweet. I know the day will come when it'll be hard to recall what our kids are like when they are little! Can't wait to welcome your new little one!

Natalie said...

I love it! I can totally hear her saying each answer. And I'm glad she chose me as her number one favorite person. The feeling is mutual, little girl! :)