Little stinker- I was telling her to smile and this is the look I got. On a side note- you can't really see it in these pictures and I tried taking a picture of it, but Gracie has a lovely black eye. Her and Brooklyn were super hyper on Saturday and we had told them to settle down more than once. Well they went running into the front room and Brooklyn pushed Gracie out of the way and it cause her to fall into the couch. Right off her eye started going black. So we will just add that to the list!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Valentine's
Today has been such a great day!! Sean and I decorated the house last night to surprise the gals when they woke up. They were so excited to see the balloons and streamers. We had a fun breakfast of pink, heart-shaped pancakes. We have had so much fun with the Valentine's envelopes. The gals have been so excited every morning to see what was in there and it was fun to go down memory lane and write some of my memories to Sean and his to me. This morning the gals got to get their last Valentine item and their Valentine from Sean and I to them. They opened their presents and got a new sweater to wear. At Brooklyn's school, they have a Valentine's tea every year and so she was so excited to get all dolled up for that. After school, Brooklyn had dance and then we came home for a fun dinner that we had planned. Thanks to the Dollar Tree I had gotten some fun plates, glasses, and napkins. We got a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphey's, had strawberries, and red Jello jigglers. Sean and I were lucky enough to go out on Friday and celebrate together. This year has been one of my favorite Valentine's- it was so fun to see how excited the gals have been. In the words of Brooklyn, "Best Valentine's EVER!!"

Little stinker- I was telling her to smile and this is the look I got. On a side note- you can't really see it in these pictures and I tried taking a picture of it, but Gracie has a lovely black eye. Her and Brooklyn were super hyper on Saturday and we had told them to settle down more than once. Well they went running into the front room and Brooklyn pushed Gracie out of the way and it cause her to fall into the couch. Right off her eye started going black. So we will just add that to the list!
Little stinker- I was telling her to smile and this is the look I got. On a side note- you can't really see it in these pictures and I tried taking a picture of it, but Gracie has a lovely black eye. Her and Brooklyn were super hyper on Saturday and we had told them to settle down more than once. Well they went running into the front room and Brooklyn pushed Gracie out of the way and it cause her to fall into the couch. Right off her eye started going black. So we will just add that to the list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What a fun holiday! I love celebrating holidays and making them better than just any ordinary day. You did a great job of making it special :)
The girls looked so adorable in their valentine outfits. Thanks so much for bringing the cupcakes by so we could see the girls. It definitely sounds like the best Valentine's ever!
Your girls look SO cute! I had to laugh when I saw that pizza. Do you remember when we double dated for Valentines one year?
SOOO CUTE! I love it all--the sweaters/scarves, the dinner, the flowers from Sean. Valentine's Day rocks!!!
I Love valentines!! Love the girls outfits, so fun! i love papa murphey's hear shaped pizza's, they are so fun!
Cute pictures Emily your girls are so cute!
I love how you made the day so special. I love the girls' cute outfits and the valentine's "stockings" are adorable! I'll have to steal some of your ideas for next year.
Post a Comment