Thursday, December 10, 2009
First Encounter with Santa
On Tuesday, we had out first encounter with Santa Claus. He came to the Newton Library- me and the gals, Nat and Garrett, and "Santa" Pops went to see him. It went exactly as I had imagined it would. Brooklyn LOVED him and was very serious in her discussion with him. She told him she wanted a couple dolls and a doll house. Gracie on-the-other-hand was not so much of a fan. She loves everything about Santa she loves to say "Ho Ho Ho" but she does not want to be anywhere near him. Garrett wasn't sure what he thought of Santa. It is always such a joy! Brooklyn was very concerned about how Santa got to the library. I had to explain to her that the Reindeer and the Sleigh were hiding because the Reindeer are scared of people, except Santa. She looked at me and says, "But I am really nice!" It was priceless- I agreed with her that she is nice and explained they just like to be around Santa. I can tell that she is really starting to think more deeply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Such cute pics. The only thing Annie managed to tell Santa was "uh-huh" when he asked if she was a good girl. Cole went on and on and on...
Love the pictures! Ashlyn asked me the other day why some kids say there isn't a Santa. I about cried ~ Kindergarten kids should not even be thinking of that. Hey, Brooklyn and Ashlyn have alot of the same clothes after looking @ your blog. Good taste, I guess. :) Hope to see you all on Christmas Eve.
Oh Em, that first picture is PRICELESS! What cute, cute girls. I love the excitement and innocence that little kids bring into Christmas.
A classic visit with Santa Claus. I especially love the picture of Gracie and Pops looking like identical twins. It cracks me up how much she looks like dad. I missed the conversation with Brooklyn about the reindeer. That's hilarious!
Your girls are growing up way to fast. I love how much Gracie is talking now. It's so much fun. The pictures are sure cute.
Post a Comment