In this beautiful place (although the day we got married, the temple looked nothing like this- it started out rainy and then that night during the reception it snowed 8-10 inches)
It was a PERFECT day!!!
Happy Anniversary. That was a fun day.Tyler
Happy Anniversary you little love birds! ;)(Your wedding pic's are beautiful)
Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding day pics!
Happy anniversary...I (for obvious reasons) missed it, but you look beautiful in the pics.
WOW...8 years?!?! Congrats and you look beautiful as always:)
Happy Anniversary!!! I love that black and white picture!
Such a beautiful couple. I remember the day like yesterday!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! The pictures are fabulous... It's so funny how quickly you change without even realizing it.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary. That was a fun day.
Tyler
Happy Anniversary you little love birds! ;)
(Your wedding pic's are beautiful)
Happy Anniversary! Love the wedding day pics!
Happy anniversary...I (for obvious reasons) missed it, but you look beautiful in the pics.
WOW...8 years?!?! Congrats and you look beautiful as always:)
Happy Anniversary!!! I love that black and white picture!
Such a beautiful couple. I remember the day like yesterday!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! The pictures are fabulous... It's so funny how quickly you change without even realizing it.
Post a Comment