Some of you may have heard of this sweet little girl named Taylie- she was diagnosed with cancer not too long before her mom had her 3rd baby. I heard of this family a month or so ago from a friend and my heart has ached for them. I cannot imagine how if would feel to have to deal with something like this. I know how much I love my sweet gals and all the funny and crazy things they do- it would be heartbreaking to have to see one of them suffer like that.
There are all kinds of efforts being made on behalf of this family to raise money for them. You can find out more by visiting Taylie's webpage at http://www.tayliebug.com. My cute fried Kylene found a sponser who will donate 2 dollars for every post that is made on someone's blog, facebook page, or twitter page. Please post this and tell your friends to post this. And then let Kylene know that you did so- so she can keep track of it all and let the kind and generous sponser know. You can leave a comment on her blog at http://adashofseason.blogspot.com/ to let you know that you did it.
Let's do what we can to help this cute little family!


1 comment:
Thanks for posting this Em.
Post a Comment