Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Sean!

I totally slacked and didn't get a post done for Sean's Birthday. His birthday is on the 12th and I have got to say we had a great day- he even said it was one of his best birthdays ever. He had the WHOLE day off of work- yay!! After we dropped Brooklyn off at school we took Gracie to Paula's and then him and I went to lunch and spent the afternoon together running errands- not too exciting but it was just the two of us so it was very enjoyable. And then that night we went to Texas Road House with our families. When I went in to get our seats- I asked them if they did anything for Birthdays and they pointed to a saddle sitting there and said we have them sit and that and sing to them. Of course I didn't tell Sean what was coming- so he got to saddle up and and be given a very loud "yee haw!" I try not to get too mushy on my blog, but I have got to say that I have such a fantastic husband! He is such a good daddy to his little girls- they love him so much. As soon as they hear him at the door they go running waiting for him to get in with the biggest smiles on their faces. Sean works so hard for our family- between working and going to school he stays plenty busy and I am so thankful for how hard working and supportive he is! We love you so much Sean!

"YEE HAW"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday FERN!! I forgot where that came from, but I remember calling him that. Glad you had a great day together.

Melissa Hernandez said...

I LLOOOVVEE Texas Roadhouse, and that's awesome you were able to get him up on that saddle! I took Chris for his b-day 2 weeks ago, and there happened to be somebodies birthday there just as we were getting to texas roadhouse, so right then he looked at me and said, "Don't even think about it" It's pretty embarrasing, I love it! Congrat's too on the RAgnar, that's an awesome accomplishment!