
A couple days ago I was in the laundry room and I heard Gracie in the hallway- I have a clock sitting on a rack and she likes to go and turn the arms. I look at her and tell her, "no, no, no" and I went back to the laundry. Like 10 seconds later I hear it again and walk out of the room and see her standing there and before I can even say anything to her- she starts shaking her finger and saying, "no, no, no!" It was so hard not to burst out laughing. Do you think that she has heard those words a time or two?
5 comments:
at least she is listening! That is so funny
She is so funny and cute!
her shirt is so cute. Do they make it in grownup size? hmmm...
That picture is so cute of our little Gracer! These kids of ours are such little stinkers. At least they recognize they're not supposed to be doing it, even though they choose to do it anyways. That's a start, right?
hey emily- i hope you don't mind, i found your blog via melissa h. it was nice seeing you at the game a while ago. i'll say it again, your girls are darling! what a cute little family. way to go on the vegas relay too...i really need to get in shape!
Post a Comment