Brooklyn's new favorite thing to do is hair. She loves it. She got Addie right up on the countertop and did her hair. Gracie's favorite thing to do brush her teeth. She will stand by the bathroom and door and say "eeth" over and over again until we get her a toothbrush with a little toothpaste on it.
The girls had a blast driving around in Brooklyn's princess car. Too bad I had left it turned on so the battery didn't last long. Sean was so good to push them around. Try getting the 3 of them to look at the same time. It wasn't happening.
We went to the pool on Thursday and had a great time. We only made it there twice this summer. Gracie has not been a fan of the water- but she actually had a good time and even got in. That was a major accomplishment!


5 comments:
What cute little gals! Addie is darling--I don't think I've ever seen her before. I have had the privilege of having my hair (and make-up) done TWICE by Brooklyn in the past week. Needless to say, I've been looking quite stunning!
Hey maybe Brooklyn will be a hairstylist,she's too cute so is Gracie. I love how you did all your pictures too how did you do those? Hope your still having a fun summer i swear it's going to be over before we now it!!
I know i can't believe summer is over too. It's insane how fast it went, I just think time in general is moving too fast. Here's my deep though, are days going to just seem like hours in like 20 more years....I want it to slow down!
Seriously it feels like there was no summer this year!
Send Brooklyn over to brush my hair. I looooove it when my nieces do that.
If Brooklyn wants to come over and do my hair that would be just fine......I love that! :)
Happy birthday in a couple of days! I am saying that now in case I forget on the actual day, but I am remembering you now! :)
Post a Comment