I am sad to say that our summer has about come to an end. On the 18th, Brooklyn had Back-to-School night. She picked out her outfit and wanted me to curl her hair and get all dolled up. She looked pretty darn cute. All summer we had told her that we would take her to the Aquarium and monday ended up being the only day that we could go. The girls loved it! Gracie is especially into fish right now so she was in Heaven! On our way there we passed a Chuck-E-Cheese and went there after. It was a great way to end our summer. I can't believe that on thursday my sweetie pie Brooklyn is going to start Kindergarten.






7 comments:
Brett's jealous of chuck-E-cheese. I can't believe she's in kindergarten now. Crazy to think about.
She looks SO cute! I love the curls. Good Luck as you send her off to school.
ps. It was so fun to see you last weekend. Good luck with your running. Let me know how the 5K goes. :)
Oh my goodness! I love the back-to-school pics, but they make me sad because she's so grown up! I'm glad you were able to capture her styling Garrett on camera. Those crazy kids!
The aquarium looks so fun. We'll have to go again and take Brett to Chuck-E-Cheese!
Those are some little beauties! I can't believe our babies are going to Kindergarten!
Wow...Brooklyn looks so grown up and SO cute....can't believe she is in Kindergarten...just wait until she is in 1st grade...it is CRAZY to have Carson gone all day:(
I have heard about the aquarium...I really need to take our kids there some time and Chuck E. Cheese is also a place they have never been....good ideas for next summer!!! It was so good to get together with you guys last week...we need to do that more often:)
Cute, cute kids. I love Garrett's do...also I think today is someone's birthday? I might be wrong though, it might be Brian's. I'll go with my gut and say Happy Birthday!
Beautiful pictures. We love the aquarium. And a happy birthday to you! Time to start working on that list!
Post a Comment