I don't know what I would do in my own life without my mom! I could go on and on and on about my mom! But to sum it up best I just wanted to say, "Thanks mom for all you do for me and my family. We all love you so much! I know that I am the person I am because of you and your example to me. I love you!"
I also wanted to wish my mother-in-law a Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for raising the son that you did- who has become a wonderful husband and an amazing father. Thank you for all you do for us. We love you!
There are also a couple other women that I would like to say Happy Mother's Day! First, is my Aunt Paula. You do SO much for us and we appreciate it so much! Thank you so much for being my second mom and for being my girls other grandma! We all love you!
Second- To my grandma's- I miss you both so much! There is so much I would love to share with you and I know that you would love Brooklyn and Gracie! And they would love you! I think of you both daily!
And finally- to my grandma's on Sean's side. Grandma Harris and Grandma Maynard- Thank you for loving me like you own granddaughter! I feel blessed to be a part of your family! I love you both dearly!
What a great day today is to pay tribute to women!

3 comments:
Happy Mothers day!
We are really lucky to have such amazing women in our lives. You are an awesome mom. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for sharing your girls with me. I love living close to you and your family and being able to be a part of your lives.
Post a Comment