Pops went and bought Brooklyn these flowers
And then this past thursday, Brooklyn had her last soccer game and then her preschool graduation. After her soccer game when I was getting her ready for the graduation, she looked at me and says, "Today is all about me, huh mom?" She has been going to Little Star Preschool for the past 2 years. We have LOVED this preschool and her teacher, Janae has been so good to her. I can't believe that my baby is going to Kindergarten next year. It is CRAZY!
(And on a side note- this past week on Monday I had Gracie back into the Doctor and she had another double ear infection- her 3rd in 4 weeks. The week before I had Brooklyn into the Doctor with an ear infection. And this week something hit me full force. I didn't hardly function for 3 days- THANK YOU everyone who helped me out with the gals. On Wednesday, I woke up without a voice and my throat was SO sore. I got into the Doctor and have a sinus infection and have been miserable. For anyone counting, that is 8, yes 8 times that I have had the girls and myself to the doctor in 4 weeks. Plus, Sean went once. My sister pointed out that I didn't mention that we did pay a $25 co-pay each time we went. Also- Gracie has had 3 antibiotics, Sean, Brooklyn, and I have each had 1, and I had a special mouth rinse to help my throat. We are hoping that after we are all off our antibiotics we will finally be feeling better and able to enjoy this Spring.)





6 comments:
Brooklyn looks super cute! I love the tutu! Did you make it? I can't believe she is going to start kindergarten this year. Remember how she was just a baby when Keith and I got married. time flies!
I love the, "Today is all about me" comment. :) She looks darling in her little green tutu. Congrats on Graduation Brooklyn!
ps. I hope you all start feeling better. We have had ear infections this week at our house too! No fun at ALL! Thank goodness for antibiotics. :)
Oh my goodness--I love the pics! I was already so sad we missed the dance revue, and seeing how cute she looks in her tutu makes it even worse. She looks so grown up and beautiful. What a sweetheart!
You forgot to mention that you had to pay a $20 co-pay each time you went in--think of what you could be doing with the $160 you just spent on your doc's new cabin. :)
Sorry to hear about all the co-pays, I think they should set a limit of maxing out co-pays in a one month period!!! What a fun week besides the sicknesses, I bet the dance recital was sooo much fun!!! And what a proud mommy moment that your babe graduated preschool, bittersweet I am sure!!!! hope you are back on your feet!
Way to go Brooklyn! How did she grow up so fast?
She looks so adorable in her dance costume what a cutie!
Post a Comment