I have great memories of playing soccer when I was younger and have been so excited for the day Brooklyn could play. Thursday was her first game. I wasn't sure how she would do- but she actually did REALLY good! She got some good kicks and did a corner kick and kicked it hard. (I am having a proud parent moment) She plays on a 5 year old/6 year old team. The 5 year olds are definately smaller and less cordinated than the 6 year olds. I think her team won 10-1. Here is to a great season!

(Her new face for pictures)

She is number 14, just like her daddy

We couldn't resist getting her these cute black and pink cleats

Gracie enjoying the game with Paula
6 comments:
Oh my heavens! I LOVE your new background and header. You are so cute and creative. I might just have to hire you to make me a new one! I love it!!!
How crazy that our little gal is already playing soccer! She looks so cute in her uniform and pink cleats. I LOVE the picture of Gracie leaning into the van. Classic! So, so cute!
That picture of Gracie is adoreable! She is getting so big. I can't believe that while we're gone she'll start talking and really become a big girl. I'm so proud that Brooklyn is playing soccer - maybe one day I'll be her coach.
How fun, now if the weather could just warm up for you to sit out side and enjoy the games!
Fun times on the soccer field!! Love the random pictres (shoe) ~ way cute!! Thank you so much for spending your Saturday @ a queen contest! It was having you there and Ashlyn had a ball playing with Brooklyn! Thanks again!!
Both girls look so big!! I was thinking about being at Nat's shower with both our little girls the other day! Where does that time go? Enjoy soccer.
She looks so cute with her little shin-guards and cleats! (at least I think she had on her shin guards!) Oh, the good old soccer days. Such fun times! Its great you are starting her young--I think I started when I was too old and ended up hoping for rain on Saturdays so I wouldn't have to play!!
Post a Comment