Friday, November 21, 2008

I LOVE Concerts!

I LOVE going to concerts whenever I can! This month I have been lucky enough to go to 2. Collin Raye was playing at the Desert Star Theater and me, my mom, sister, Jan, and friend Susan Nielsen went and saw him. It was so fun it only seated 200. It was an unplugged dinner show. I had never been to anything like that before. And then a group of us went and saw Carrie Underwood. It was a way fun concert. I had never seen her before and she put on a really good show!

Jan, Me, Nat, My Mom, Susan

Collin Raye

Mal, Heidi, Chels, Me, Jan, Marijka, Karen, Marlee, Kami, Karlie, (Nat taking the picture)

Heidi, Chels, Me, Mal, Karlie, Nat

3 comments:

Shelly Traveller said...

You lucky girl, so fun!

Brett and Chelsea said...

We did have a blast! I'm so glad that I was able to go! What fun we had.

Natalie said...

Both concerts were so fun! Mom and Suey were so funny at the Colin Raye concert. I still can't believe the mean man wouldn't give us his sweat rag. Oh well!