Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween!

I have had a hard time finding the time I needed to get this post done. We had a great and full Halloween week. It started off on Tuesday when Brooklyn went to a Halloween party with Nat, Derk, and Garrett in Salt Lake. On Thursday, Brooklyn got to dress up for her dance class and then we rushed home to make it to our Ward Trunk-or-Treat. On Friday, Brooklyn got to dress up for preschool and then we started making the rounds. We went and visited Sean's Grandma at Logan Nursing, went to Sean's parents, went and saw Nick, Addi, Randy, and Kandace Oldroyd, and then headed to Wellsville where we hung out at Kami's. Every year Ric makes homemade chili, we also have cinnamon twists, and Jan's "Witches Brew" which is homemade RootBeer. Brooklyn always has such a blast playing in it. The girls handled all the madness very well!


(as usual I took WAY too many pictures)

Click to play Halloween

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

12 comments:

Carley said...

Very cute girls....Halloween is so great!

Kylene said...

They are darling! I just read your side bar of all the cute conversations with Brooklyn. Oh my! What a little character! She is beautiful. I love your new blog look too!

Natalie said...

I'm so glad you finally got your new post done! This Halloween really was so fun. Brooklyn was such a cute little witch/princess and I smile every time I think about Gracie's Tinkerbell wings. Cutest thing ever!

kristen said...

I just love Halloween! It is so fun to watch your kids dress up and have a great time. Your girls are darling as always. I'm surprised Brooklyn wasn't a High School Musical character though! How was the movie by the way? I haven't told Halle that it is out yet.

Heather Whitehead said...

Your kids look so adorable in their costumes, Halloween is always so much fun. Your girls are so cute, I can't believe how much Gracie looks like you. Where are you guys living? How's all your family doing?

Rachel said...

cute cute cute pictures! I am glad Nat let you borrow her computer so you could get posting done!

Lunch was great! :)

Rachel said...

oh, and I FOUND KELLI! She is married and living in Salt Lake........she is supposed to look at our blogs so hopefully she does soon.

Kami Anderson said...

Love the new Thanksgiving theme and the cute picture collages. Basically your blog is just darling. Love ya, Kami

Shelly Traveller said...

Cute blog and your girls look darling! it looks like your Halloween was great! But I agree it can be a little crazy

Unknown said...

Your girls look so cute. Gracie is getting SO big!

kimbereggl said...

The girls look so sweet in their costumes! That sounds like really fun Halloween traditions..chili and rootbeer! Yum!

Kami Anderson said...

I love the smilebox. I didn't have time to look at it before. Halloween was so much fun this year thanks to the kids. Thanks for coming by and sharing them with us.