I had to take a minute to share how cute my hubby is. Wednesday was my birthday, and I watch my sister's baby- Garrett- well I wake up look at the clock and go into panic mode thinking she was sitting at my door knocking- trying to get in. I look where I thought I had put my cell phone the night before and it was gone. So I go running out of my room and there is Sean playing with Garrett and Gracie. After I had fallen asleep, he had come in and taken my cell phone and then slept in Gracie's room so he would hear her when she got up and take care of her and then get Garrett when he got there. By this time Brooklyn had woken up and Sean told me to go back to bed. NICE! I told him to wake me up when it was time to get Brooklyn ready for preschool and I would do her hair. So when I FINALLY woke up for the day the house was really quiet. Again I look at the clock and it past the time of preschool. Sean had done Brooklyn's hair, got Gracie down for her nap, and taken Garrett and Brooklyn to drop her off at school. Then when he got home he made me breakfast- well okay we'll say brunch. It was the best birthday present ever! Brooklyn was so thrilled she got the cooking spray out of the closet and wrapped it all up for my present. It was way cute.

Me and Brooklyn and my birthday present
This beauty is what I really got for my birthday. The Chi Dazzle Flat Iron. I have wanted one of these babies for a LONG time now. We found this really cute hot pink one and I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting its arrival.

To top the day off, we went to my favorite place to eat- Firehouse with my family for dinner. What a great day! Thanks babe for all your efforts to make the day fabulous for me! I love you tons!
16 comments:
Happy b-day Em! Watta thoughtful hubby! Where does Brooklyn take dance?
Happy Birthday! I remember sometimes your birthday was on like the 1st day of school. Sleeping in is the best present anyone can give. It is my fav. thing and a chi you lucky girl!
Happy Birthday Emily...sorry a little late, but it is the thought that counts, right?!? Wow! What a terrific birthday...your husband knows how to earn some points!
Your chi is really cute....pink! Love it!
oh man! Happy Birthday! I was going to remember to call you! Darn. Sounds like Sean was really thoughtful! What a good husband! Hope the rest of your day was good! I'm jealous of your CHI!
Happy belated birthday, Em! That is a TERRIFIC present that Sean gave you. I often wonder if I will EVER wake up on my own again...and not get "lovingly" woken up by my child or husband.
Happy belated Birthday! What a nice man you have! That is the best Birthday present ever.... SLEEP!!!
Happy Birthday! Sean really amazes me! VERY THOUGHTFUL! good job for sean.......I told Nate I wanted a chi for my bday or Christmas just TODAY! That is ironic huh?!
Happy Birthday, late. Your husband is amazing!! Can Rod take lessons from him? Rod just had a birthday and Ashlyn wrapped up a little something for him and when he opened it, he laughed like crazy. It was a purple pick I use for my hair. Kids make birthdays so much fun. Hope you had a great day!!!
what a cute hubby!! happy belated birthday!!! sorry i was so confusing with the instructions tonight with the blog, i hope it helped, i will have to come back and check out the finished product!!!!! i really like your fall header!
happy belated birthday! what a great present, sleeping in and a chi, that is awsome.
I love the new fall look! I don't know how you manage to make cute things like that while you take care of your two kids and my baby, but you are amazing! I was so surprised when Sean opened the door on your big day. What a sweetheart! Make sure you check out the video of Brooklyn's sweet moves on my blog!
Happy Be-lated Birthday!!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day. What a wonderful, thoughful husband that you have.
I'm glad you had a good birthday. That was sure sweet of Sean to let you sleep in. I love the new look on the blog.
I quite like the new background on the blog!! Happy late birthday...hmm does this mean we get to all go to lunch as the girls!? ;)
Emily, Happy Birthday. That is a great hubby. What cute girls you have. It's so fun to keep in touch with you. Miss you Carolee
Post a Comment