I am a little late posting this, but we have a crawler. Gracie is officially all over the place and into everything. She is crawling and pulling herself up to things. I think she just wants to be running around with her sister.
My sister had decided not to go back to teaching this year, but received a call from her principal and decided to go back part time until November so I told her that I would watch Garrett for her so she wouldn't have to take him to a babysitter. Him and Gracie crack me up. Of course she wants to eat him and he takes it. They are so cute together and Brooklyn is also such a big help! It has surprisingly gone quite smoothly.
We also put Brooklyn in dance this year. So far so good and she loves it. She even went into class without pitching a major fit and needing me to hold her and stay with her (this is a major accomplishment). She has quite the moves- I have tried to get them recorded because they are hilarious, but when I get the camera out I can never catch them. So hopefully soon. She looks so cute in her dance attire.
Brett and Chelsea got home on Saturday from Alaska. We have missed them this summer and were very excited to see them. When Brooklyn saw them she went running to them- it was way cute. My whole family was there, plus Jan and then we went out to eat for Brian's Birthday! It was a great day and we are glad they are home.My Whole Family
After dinner, Sean and I took Brooklyn and Gracie to the Gateway Discovery or Discovery Gateway. She had a BLAST! Sean and I were a little bored, but Brooklyn loved it so it was worth it. Gracie got a good nap in while we were there.
Our future news-anchor
They had this Life Flight Helicopter there- and Brooklyn loved being in it. I think it was probably her favorite. Although, when we asked her what her favorite thing was- she said EVERYTHING!
And today was Brooklyn's first day of Preschool. She went last year to Little Star Preschool in Hyrum and is going there this year to. She has the sweetest teacher that she loves. Brooklyn picked out her outfit for today and I think she looked adorable.







8 comments:
This post turned out so cute! So many fun things. I love the video of our little Gracer Crawler. She is so funny. I will never be able to thank you enough for watching Garrett for us. You are the best! I love Brooklyn in her "vallet" outfit. That just melts my heart. You really do need to capture her "moves" though--I've never seen anything quite like it. What a kid!
Wow...quite an eventful month!!! That is SO cute that Gracie is crawling...I love that stage...That is great that you are watching Garrett! I am glad that Brett and Chelsea are home safe. Looks like you have been having fun! Brooklyn looks SO cute in her 1st day of school outfit...I love it!
You have had a busy week. I have always wanted to go check out Dicovery Gateway (or whatever the name is), there is another cool thing that I want to do in Ogden, it's kind of the same deal. We should take our girls one day-I need to get out of the house more often!!!
Brookly looks just like you! She is so cute in her new school outfit. Sometimes I wish that I was back in school so I could go school clothes shopping!!!
Brooklyn and Gracie are such dolls! I love when I see Brooklyn, she is so hilarious. What a kid! I love her little personality. You can already see she has style...what kid can dress like that for preschool?! What a cutie!
You sure have 2 adorable girls. They are both so cute and have such fun personalities. Thanks for sharing them with us. Love you guys!!
What a bunch of firsts in your house. Looks busy. How fun for you to watch Garrett for a bit. Oh, and happy birthday! Hope you had a great day.
We love discovery gateway (if the didn't charge so BLASTED much!) Lots have been going on with your fam. Gracie's hair is SO DARK! I almost wouldn't have recognized her.
I knew Brooklyn would be a dancer ever since I heard her ask Sean to dance with her over and over again. :)
Post a Comment