Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

I love all things Fall- I can't get enough of it and darn it- it just doesn't last long enough. If I could think of 1 thing that I could do without in the Fall it would be pumpkin carving. I just don't love it! But we do it every year for the gals. Sean and I thought that painting them this year was an excellent idea. Gracie was game, but Brooklyn still wanted to carve. Sean being the good dad that he is helped her with the carving. It was a fun night and we got some cute pumpkins out of it!






 I just love those dimples (and the juice mustache)





3 comments:

kimbereggl said...

I like the painted pumpkin idea! Very cute! I also could do without carving...

kimbereggl said...

Very cute pumpkins! I like the painting idea. I also could do without the carving...

Natalie said...

Cute pictures! Carving pumpkins isn't my favorite idea of a good time, either.