Sunday, November 4, 2012

HaLLoWeeN

 We had a very fun and successful Halloween this year! We started it off on the 27th- Nat was in charge of a Witches' Storytime at the Newton Library. I was on a much needed R&R weekend so the gals had stayed at Paula's. I don't know what we would have done without them because they got the gals all dolled up in their Halloween costumes and took them to the storytime. We had the big Anderson party that night also- since Kami and Kyle wouldn't be able to make it up on Wednesday. The party was awesome and Paula spoiled the kiddos! Ella put Ric's straw hat on from Mexico and wore it a good share of the night- she cracks me up!

Gracie had a Halloween party at her preschool. They sang a cute little song, played some games, and make some cute little crafts. We also attended our Ward Trunk-or-Treat/Halloween Carnival. Sean had to work so I bucked up and took the gals by myself- they had a blast so it was worth it. (Still trying to get used to the new ward- it is hard.)

On Halloween, we had a crazy, busy day. Gracie, Ella, and I met at the BK Lounge as we call it and had lunch. Nat then took the kids to a spook alley and the Mall. Brooklyn had a good day at school. As soon as she got home, we got everyone ready and headed out. We had told the gals that we would take them to Wellsville to Trick-or-Treat at some of their friends homes. It was so fun to see friends, as we were driving around I looked at Sean and said, "this is home." We miss Wellsville. After we were done in Wellsville, we headed to Newton for dinner and some more Trick-or-Treating. By the time we got home, we were all exhausted! We had a great day and the gals looked so cute in their costumes!













3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

What cuties, I love halloween!!!

Natalie said...

Cute, cute pictures! I loved this post and will be stealing a few pics. We definitely did Halloween up big this year! It was so much fun.

Brett and Chelsea said...

There is nothing better than Fall in Utah and oh how I miss them! The gals look adorable in their costumes, the pumpkins are very creative, and Deer camp.... I might start to cry if I thinking about it...