Sunday, December 9, 2012

Ella- 18 Months

I can totally tell that Ella is my 3rd just by looking back at the lack of pictures I have of her. It makes me sad now. She hit the 18 month mark in November- I can't believe it! She started going to nursery and most of the time does well. Here are a few things about Ella at 18 months:
  • She weighs 23 lbs. 30th percentile
  • She is 32.25 inches 68th percentile
  • She has 7 teeth (3 more are trying really hard to come in).
  • For the most part (minus a night here and there) she is a really good sleeper.
  • She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES babies. She is always hauling one around with her or pushing it in her stroller. She kisses the baby and will rock it back and forth. It is super sweet to watch.
  • She LOVES her sisters and cousins and wants to be doing whatever they are doing.
  • She know what she wants- she will grab our fingers and take us to what she wants.
  • Along with knowing what she wants- if she doesn't get it, she lets us know it!
  • She loves Curious George (on PBS) she has started getting the remote and bringing it to us and get ticked if we don't put Curious George on. She especially loves the Christmas one.
  • So far, she is a good eater and will eat whatever I give her.
  • She loves to go out with Sean at night and feed the dogs. He will ask her if she wants to go- she will throw whatever she is doing and run to get outside.
  • She still likes her binki and her sippy cup.
  • She is still a big sweetheart. She really does have the sweetest personality and wins people over easily.
  • She is saying more and more almost daily. I love her sweet little voice.
  • She loves to dance- anytime music comes on she starts dancing away.
  • She loves to brush her teeth. She will go stand in the bathroom until she gets a toothbrush.  
We love Ella so much and feel so blessed to have her as a part of our family! I had some pictures taken of her in July and never posted any. She didn't get a nap in the day of the pictures and was super onery, although we got plenty of her crying, she also go some super cute ones!







4 comments:

Michelle said...

Pretty baby! But she's not even a baby anymore. I still can't get over her beautiful big blue eyes! Seriously I've never seen eyes like hers. Stunning! I love that she drops everything she is doing to go with her daddy to feed the dogs. I bet that melts his heart everytime.

Natalie said...

Oh how I love that little Ella bug. You forgot to mention that I'm her favorite person. That should probably be documented!

Brett and Chelsea said...

Love my Ella! Can't wait to snuggle with her soon! I miss her and her sweet smile. Hopefully she will like me....

Kami Anderson said...

No worries, we all have plenty of pictures of her. I love this girl! She has the best smile. It lights up my day. She is such a cutie pie. I love our conversations on the phone where she just says "hi" over and over. I can't believe how big she is getting.