Monday, June 18, 2012

Finishing Up the School Year...

I am SOO far behind on my blog, again, but I will get caught up! The month of May was crazy for our family. We had Ella's birthday and all the activities that take place to finish up the school year. Ella and I accompanied Gracie on her field trip to Willow Park. We had a great time. Gracie bless her heart is so shy- at the beginning of the year, she preferred to do things by herself- puzzles, computer time, stories. But by the end, she really enjoyed playing with her preschool friends. We LOVE Teacher Paskett!




Brooklyn needed to make a diarama of an animal in it's habitat. She chose an elephant. We sat down to make it- Sean came in and helped her finish it up and she was thrilled with how it turned out! (And I was thrilled that Sean came and took over- so grateful for the wonderful daddy he is to his girls!)


I was making dinner with Ella at my feet, she was quiet for a minute and then I hear "HMMMM" "YUMMM" and look and she had found this sucker and was really enjoying it!



Brooklyn on her last day of 2nd grade! I can't believe the year is over already. We were so spoiled this year- my cousin was her teacher and Jan or Mrs. Nielson would pick her up every morning and have her breakfast and she kept her after school and made sure her homework was done. It was a lifesaver- I really don't know what we would've done without her this year. We sure are going to miss her next year! Brooklyn finished the year out great- she does so well in school and is looking forward to 3rd grade!

No comments: