On Sunday, Sean's mom had a party at her house and Ella got to enjoy cake again and loved it!
It is a good thing that we celebrated Ella's Birthday on Saturday because she woke up on Wednesday the 9th with a high fever and by the next day, her actual birthday, she had a fever of 103.9 and was so sick. She spent her whole Birthday in her jammies. I was so glad that she didn't realize it was her Birthday.
Poor baby- even feeling so sick she managed a little smile. She got this little Zoo and had so much fun playing with.
Still not feeling the best, but she had fun taking the tissue out of her gift from Brian and Sher.
Little Ella is such a delight to have in our family. She really is the best little baby and has been since she was born- she has a pleasant disposition about her- we have had numerous people tell us this. The classic cliche line is so true- I really do not know where this past year went- I swear I blinked my eyes and here she is 1! I sure love you sweetie!!
3 comments:
She is SO sweet! I have plans for an arranged marriage between her and Isaac :) Your party looks amazing as well. I think I may need you to plan my next party (oh, wait, it is THIS Friday! :) ). What did you use for your back drop? It that wrapping paper? I LOVE IT!!
Holy cuteness! I can't believe she is one either....wow....where did that year go??!
Happy birthday, little Ella! Why do they grow up so fast?
Post a Comment