Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fishing

With school being out, came our first fishing trip. We met the Andie's and Nat and her family at 2nd Dam and had a Hot Dog roast and fishing. There were no fish bites, but the kids still had fun casting and reeling in the line. I can't wait for many more of these outings!


This picture cracks me up because Ella loves Jan and it looks like she is just staring at her with admiration!





My gals have always LOVED Nat and Ella is no exception. If Nat is around- good luck getting Ella's eyes off of her. In fact, she will only go to Nat even over me sometimes!




2 comments:

Natalie said...

Love the pics! I love your gals and I'm so glad they love me back. :) Sweet little Ella always melts my heart.

Rachel said...

I love that your girls have pink fishing poles. Nate would die :) haha
Love all the pics!