Monday, April 2, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt #1

The gals had their first Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. Grandpa Sue and Pops are heading to see Brett and Chels and won't be home for Easter, so they had the kiddos celebrate with them on Saturday. Ella slept through the whole thing and was pretty devastated when she woke up and had missed the whole thing! ;) Gotta love the classic put the egg in front of your face when someone is trying to take your picture pose! To top the day off, Pops and Brooklyn were seeing who could do the best splits. Brooklyn was declared the winner, but I have got to say I was quiet impressed with how far my dad could go. We finally made him stop so he didn't ruin his trip with a pulled hamstring!!









(Blurry picture, but you get the point)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

hahaha!!!! I can't stop laughing at your dad doing the splits..hahahaha!!!!!

Rachel said...

In the first picture Sparky is looking a little worn out! Either that or the splits competition nearly killed him :)

Easter and all of the traditions and meaning and pretty much everything is my second favorite holiday! I love it.

Brett and Chelsea said...

Good ol' sparky! He's always up for a challenge. :) I will have to be sure to ask him about that while he is here...