Phew!! I am all caught up on the Easter posts! We had such a great Easter- I just love this time of year. As a girl, I remember how excited I was to get my Easter dress. I remember my mom taking my sister and I to a store called "Mini World" (anyone else remember that store)? It was devoted to fancy girl dresses and I LOVED everything about it. The frillier the better for me. :) I love getting my own daughters their Easter dresses about as much as I loved getting mine as a girl. This post has a ton of pictures, but I wanted to document what I go through trying to get the "perfect shot!" Ask these girls to smile and it about does them in, but tell them to be goofy and they have no problems! I think I took over 60 pictures. Sure do love them!
5 comments:
That's about how my Easter dress pictures went too. We tried before church, after church, inside, outside, walking to the park, at the park, and playing peek-a-boo behind a tree. Finally I just decided to quit and deal with what I got.
I love the girls dresses
Great pictures. We hardly even tried this year since they are crappy every year. Their clothes are darling and yes, I do remember Mini World. Also Tots to Teens - remember that one?
Your girls look sooooo adorable! Looks like your Easter was super fun!!!
Very Cute!!! I didn't even take pictures of my kids in their Easter clothes....part way because I forgot and part way because they were out of them the minute we got into our house after church....oh well!!! VERY cute gals!!!
I love the dresses. Especially the yellow/gray combo. Very very cute. Also love brooklyn's faces :)
Post a Comment