Monday, September 20, 2010

LOTOJA

We made our annual trip to Jackson last weekend to see my brother Brian participate in his 6th LOTOJA!! I think to finish once would be amazing, but 6 times. I think is amazing! In the words of Brooklyn, "We were such proud of him!" Thanks to the place we were staying overscheduling and offering us a free night, the gals went up the night before and met up with B along the way. We had a blast!! On Sunday, we decided to take a major long-cut and went home through Yellowstone. We were so excited when the first animal we saw was a grizzly bear. Our family LOVES Yellowstone so it was fun to drive through! Thanks B for taking place in this so we can go and make some fun memories!!



With these cuties cheering for you- how could you not get motivated?



So cute!



Gracie and Pops cheering for B



Mal wanted in on the action- so she grabbed Garrett's Magnadoodle and came up with her own picture.





B and Sher at the finish line



The kids were SOOOO excited to see some buffalo.



The Tetons are amazing!! This is the bear we saw and the entrance into Yellowstone!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun tradition. He had better never stop doing it or you are going to have to think of another reason to all pack up and go. Lucky to see the bear :) We almost never see a bear when we go to Yellowstone....

Kylene said...

I would LOVE to ride LOTOJA someday. This inspires me to go get out on my bike!

Such a fun tradition for you guys. :)

Chantel said...

I am sure I would die a mile into LOTOJA!! That is amazing that he has done that 6 times. The bear picture is super cool :) We have never seen a bear when we are there!

Katie Griffiths said...

Does he need some extra cheering? I'd love a trip to Jackson this time of year. And I can cheer really loud.

Melissa Hernandez said...

soooo fun! I ride my bike around SMithfield and come home beat!!! I don't know how they do it!